In the past, Parc des Rives de Seine was the fast road on the Voie George Pompidou to cross Paris on the right bank of the Seine.
Nowadays the right bank of the Seine is strictly reserved for pedestrians, bikes and rollers.
Parc des Rives de Seine is the perfect place for you to chill during sunny days.
Also, Parc des Rives de Seine is the place to go either if you want to relax or if you prefer to do some sport.
On Parc des Rives de Seine you can:
- Go for a picnic
- Have a nice walk
- Get a glass of wine and some deli meat in a terrace
- Play pétanque (traditional French bowls game from the south)
- Play Molkky (the Finnish version of the French pétanque!)
- Play cards game
- Admire the sunset over Paris
- Make your jogging
- Go roller blade in a safe place
- Enjoy even more your time in Paris!
The Right Bank of the Seine, Rive Droite in French, will let you have an amazing view over Paris monuments like:
- Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral
- The Pantheon
- The Conciergerie
- Hôtel de Ville Mairie de Paris City Town Hall
- The Invalides Museum
- The Eiffel Tower
Parc des Rives de Seine has just the right location because you will be in the city centre of Paris.
That will be perfect if you want to go out with your friends because you will find nearby the popular district of:
Share the good news to your friends and invite them in Parc des Rives de Seine!
A Sample of Parc des Rives de Seine Paris:
How to get to Parc des Rives de Seine Paris: Parc des Rives de Seine, Voie George Pompidou Rive Droite 75004 Paris
- M5 Quai de la Rapée, M7 Sully Morland - Pont Marie and Pont Neuf, M1-11 Hôtel de Ville, M1-4-7-11-14 RER A-B-D Châtelet, M1 Louvre Rivoli
Vélib' (City Bike): 12003 Quai de la Rapée – 4005 Sully Morland – 4011 Pont Marie – 4017 Hôtel de Ville – 1002 Châtelet
Noctilien (Night Bus): N01-N02-N31 Pont d'Austerlitz Quai de la Rapée, N11-N12-N13-N14-N15-N16-N122-N144-N145 Châtelet, N11-N24 Pont Neuf
- Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/texuI
- Opening hours and information about Parc des Rives de Seine
Ps: During summer time, Parc des Rives de Seine get a new look and become the famous beach of Paris!