Wanna quit the city lifestyle without leaving Paris? Here you are: just go to Montmartre and discover the atmosphere of this small artistic village inside the capital.
Enjoy the lovely typical French spirit because Montmartre represents exactly what you would expect about Paris ;)
Have a walk around the "Sacré Cœur", just admire the view of Paris from the Hill, discover Montmartre's shops and restaurants and appreciate your time as an Erasmus!
A piece of Montmartre district:
- Sacré Cœur Basilica
- Artists: Painters, Street musicians
- Montmartre Vineyard
- Romantic Restaurants
- Souvenir Shops
- Sex Shop in the bas Montmartre between Blanche (Moulin Rouge) and Pigalle
- Abbesses Place (often used to make movies about the old Paris)
- Dalida Statue (touch her boobs and make a wish for good luck)
A sample of Montmartre Paris:
How to get to Montmartre district?
- M2 Blanche, M2-12 Pigalle, M2 Anvers, M12 Abbesses
Vélib' (City Bike): 9005 Anvers – 9018, 18042 Pigalle – 18043 Blanche – 18005, 18006 Sacré Cœur – 18004 Abbesses
Noctilien (Night Bus): N01, N02 Blanche, Pigalle, Rochechouart Martyrs and Anvers Sacré Cœur – N14, N44 Château Rouge
- Maps: http://goo.gl/maps/Kdlnn