Students Administrative Services

How to obtain a Visa? What are my health insurance conditions in France? I need a student accommodation!

Guys, those services provided by French government will help you:


Visa - Permit of Stay:

  • Its more accurate to ask for a visa in the embassy of your home country
  • Its more accurate to ask your permit of stay in the embassy of your host country

Students' Accommodation:

Check our Students' Accommodation section to find a room and tips about housing. 

Get the Amazing Check List to Study Abroad

Parties, live show, good tips and so much more...

Hit the facebook like button to stay tunned about what's going on in Paris!