It's time to get back to your childhoods dreams and make them true!
At only 30mn' of the city center of Paris you can spend a wonderful day in the Disneyland parks!
It's time to dream like a child by seeing Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Pluto and all the Disney characters in the parade.
And that's also time to get crazy and have fun with the roller coasters of Disneyland Paris.
Like the Disneyworld concept, Disneyland Paris is divided in several parks:
- The 2 amusement parks:
- The original Disneyland park build in 1992 where you can find the famous Disney attractions like the Space Mountain, The Big Thunder Mountain and the Indiana Jones
- The Walt Disney Studios park where you will discover attractions related to Hollywood movies and the Disney theater story.
- The Disney Village where you can go for shopping, for going to the theater or for having a meal in the restaurants
- The Disneyland Golf
Disneyland Paris: The Original Disneyland Park:
In the original Disneyland park, you will discover what made the success of Disneyland.
The amazing ornament in the attractions and in the parades with the characters of Disney will bring you back to the Disney Movies of your childhood!
The Original Disneyland Park is divided into 5 thematic:
- The Main Street at the entrance of the park with the main shopping places and restaurants
- The Fantasyland with the fairytale universe of your childhood
- The Frontierland that will bring you in the Colorado universe
- The Adventureland that will awake your desire to explore the world and the jungle part of the Disneyland park like Indiana Jones
- The Discoveryland that will get you in the science fictions stories of Disneyland.
Disneyland Paris: the main attractions of the Original Disneyland Park:
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- La Cabane des Robinson
- Phanom Manor
- Big Thunder Mountain
- Thunder Mesa Riverboar Landing
- Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Blanche Neige et les Sept Nains
- The Carrousel
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Alice Curious Labyrinth
- It's a Small World
- Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast
- Star Tours
- Space Mountain
Disneyland Paris: The Walt Disney Studios Park:
The Walt Disney Studios Park is dedicated to the Hollywood theater attractions and shows.
In the Walt Disney Studios Park, you will feel like a famous actor on the spotlights while discovering the Hollywood backstage and secrets.
Disneyland Paris: the main attractions of the Walt Disney Studios Park:
- The Art of Disney Animation
- The Crush's Coaster
- The Hollywood Tower Hotel: The Twilight Zone of Terror
- Studio Tram Tour
- Ratatouille's world
- Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
- Moteurs… Action! (show)
Apart from the main attractions you have many ornamented places to admire in the two Disneyland parks.
There is also scheduled shows at different spot of the Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park. Those parades are schedule all day long at several hours.
Think to take the show schedule at the entrance of Disneyland park!
Tips: to skip a part of the queue at most popular attractions, use the free Fast Pass ticketing.
Go first to the Fast Pass attractions with your Disneyland ticket. Take a Fast Pass ticket indicating a return time to the attraction. Return to the attraction at the time indicated on your ticket and use the Fast Pass entrance to skip the queue.
N.B: You may only have one Fast Pass ticket at a time. Another ticket can only be obtained once the previous ticket has expired.
Take at least one day to two days to Discover the Two Disneyland Paris Parks. Tickets are available on disneylandparis.com
Have a great day in Disneyland!
The Disney Village:
The Disney Village entrance is free of charge.
Disney Village is a nice place if you want to chill out during the afternoon of a sunny day.
In the Disney Village you will find plenty of Disney Shops with amazing ornaments where you can buy Disney products and costumes.
You can also go to the Disney Village for the restaurants or to watch a movie in the theater.
The Disney Village is also a great place to chill during an afternoon around the lake or to do some paddle boat.
Have a good time in the Disney Village!
The Disneyland Paris Golf:
Disneyland Paris is also famous for its golf.
If you want to try the green of the Disneyland Paris Golf you must own a license. If you have never been on a golf field and you want to try this sport you will be able to go the golf practice or the putting green part.
A sample of Disneyland Paris:
How to Get to Disneyland Paris: RER A Marne la Vallée Chessy, TGV Train Station Marne la Vallée Chessy
Disneyland Paris Parks and Tickets information on disneylandparis.com
N.B: In several periods of the year like for Halloween and Christmas, Disneyland Paris change its parks decorations and develop special parade! Check disneylandparis.com