Cité Universitaire Internationale de Paris is so much more than a big park with student's houses.
CIUP is a big student's campus with tons of great people and activities.
Created in 1925 by André Honnorat this International Students Campus is made to promote cultural exchange by allowing young people to live and study together.
Finding a room in Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris (CIUP) is much more than having a student's flat in Paris.
In CIUP you will be able to meet students from around the world in your housing common area.
Plus, you will receive administrative help if you have questions about grants, transports, heath insurance and so.
The most enjoyable thing you will get from living in CIUP is a fucking awesome busy life everyday. By going to parties or cultural activities organized all year long by CIUP housing staff!
This is just a sample of what you can do in Cité Universitaire:
- Meeting tons of students from around the world in the representative housing of world countries
- Having lunch in students restaurant or cafeteria for a cheap price
- Learning French or new language by attending cultural activities
- Meet your friends to work on you project at the library
- Assist to concert, theatre and so on in the common place of your house
- Play music like a rockstar in CIUP studio
- Keep in good shape and take care of your health by doing some exercise. In CIUP you have two stadiums, tennis fields, swimming pool and fitness room!
- Relax, work or have a walk in CIUP park with your friends
If activities and accommodation provided by CIUP is dedicated only for students, CIUP Park is open to everybody no matter if you live in Cité Universitaire or not ;)
How to get to CIUP: Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris 17 Boulevard Jourdan 75014 Paris
- RER B – T3a Cité Universitaire
Vélib'(City Bike): 14005 Cité Universitaire – 14014 Bvd Jourdan – 14124 Montsouris T3
Noctilien (Night Bus): N14, N21, N122 Porte d'Orléans